Monday, May 23, 2011

Real Weddings: Elisa and Justin

Hey, it's Anne! 

This past weekend we traveled back to my hometown of Clarkston, MI for one of my closest friends weddings. The sun was shining, the ceremony was filled with love, and the reception was amazing. Not to mention, Elisa looked STUNNING! They are a couple that really are meant to be together. When you are with them you really see the special bond and love that their share. It warms my heart that my friend met someone who makes her happier than I've ever seen her. He's a great guy and I couldn't be happier for them.
 Nick and me on the way to the wedding.
While being able to celebrate the marriage of friends is lots of fun, it's also a great time for Nick and me to remember our wedding vows and to sort of relive those promises we made to each other 18 months ago. 

 The beautiful bride and handsome groom!

Friends forever!
  
Congratulations Elisa and Justin, enjoy your newlywed bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment