Monday, July 25, 2011

Two Pictures. Same Shot. 20 Months Apart.

Hey! So, the wife & I were up in Michigan over the weekend for her friends wedding (a blog post on that event to come shortly), and the reception was held at a place called Canterbury Village. It's owned by the same people who own Indianwood Golf & Country Club which is where Anne and I tied the knot, so the two venue's have a very similar look and feel. Both venue's have a medieval theme and there are suits of armor everywhere. It's very cool. Anyway, I remembered a picture that our photographer, Adam Sparkes, took of me at my wedding in November of 2009 standing in front of a suit of armor looking goofy, so of course I thought it would be funny to replicate the same photo (taken by Anne this time). Below are the two shots taken almost exactly 20 months apart. The first picture is from 11/28/2009, and the second is from 7/23/2011.

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment